The Soul of the Next Economy Forum is where the non-profit sector, government, business, and educational institutions converge. Fueled through innovation, collaboration, and corporate social responsibility we come together to:
- learn about local and global social and development issues
- connect with peers, industry experts and other sectors addressing these issues
- engage in sustainable business oriented solutions to these issues
Exhibitor Booths ($150 for Non-Profit Organizations/$250 for Businesses)
Exhibitor booths are available to non-profit organizations and social businesses that wish to share information or sell their products as well as to to sponsors, presenters and advertisers that wish to exhibit their CSR efforts. Booths are a great way to interact directly with Forum attendees, raise awareness of your business or organization and find new customers or donors. Limited number of booths available.
Advertisements in Forum Program Notebook
Our program notebook offers a great opportunity to market your organization to our Forum attendees and beyond.
- Link to the PDF version of the program will be promoted through various social media prior to the forum
- Program is given to all Forum attendees (approximately 300)
- Program is a valuable take-away filled with articles and information that is of use beyond the Forum
- Full-colour PDF version of the program will be available for download on the Forum
website for up to 1 year
- For more information please click the link below