Call for Sponsors and Partners
The Soul of the Next Economy Forum is where the non-profit sector, government, business, and educational institutions converge. Fueled through innovation, collaboration, and corporate social responsibility we come together to:
- learn about local and global social and development issues
- connect with peers, industry experts and other sectors addressing these issues
- engage in sustainable business oriented solutions to these issues
Our success depends on the generous support of individuals, businesses and organizations. We invite your organization to join us in hosting this Forum through a number of sponsorship opportunities. Sponsorship can be monetary or through in-kind donations of products, services, media presence and promotional assets. Below are the sponsorship opportunities available; however, we are open to discussing mutually beneficial alternatives.
Community Partners – $10,000 +
- 8 Tickets to the Forum
- Logo on Forum website stating level of sponsorship
- Social media promotion
- Pre-event article
- Prominent logo in pre-event print materials*
- Promotional item in Forum registration package**
- Prominent logo display on screen during Forum
- Verbal recognition at opening and closing of the Forum
- Company banner at Forum
- Opportunity to make a statement at the Forum
- Full page advertisement in Forum program***
- Article about your organization in Forum program
- Exhibitor booth space
- Post-event recognition on Forum website and social media
Specific Sponsorship Opportunities
Specific portions of the Forum may be sponsored including:
Forum Lunch – Saturday, September 30
Food always plays a big role at any social event and provides a great way to showcase your business. We can tailor the benefits to your needs, but could include tent cards on the lunch tables with your company name and/or logo, or visual and verbal recognition during lunch.
Estimated Value: $7500
Reception – Friday, September 29
This event includes a keynote address as well as networking opportunities. This includes a broader audience than the full Forum attendees.
Estimated Value: $4000
Keynote Speakers (2 available)
Your organisation could sponsor one or more of the speakers by assisting with the cost or provision of travel and accommodations.
Estimated Value Per Speaker: $2000 – $5000
To view our full sponsorship, exhibitor and advertisement document, click here.